[sword-devel] PR

Tsoloane Moahloli sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:33:21 +0200

Hi All,

I like the idea of forums.  We use jive, available from www.jivesoftware.com.  Version 1.2.4 is quite feature rich and
installation is a breeze, I did my last one in about two hours while constantly being disturbed...
On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 10:30:40PM -0700, Jerry Hastings hath proclaimed the following:

--
When the solution is simple, God is answering.
		-- Albert Einstein

Tsoloane Moahloli
Zen Computing (Pty)Ltd.
phone +27 11 548 2476