[sword-devel] Early Church Fathers

Harry Plantinga sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 07:45:50 -0400

I really don't understand the architecture of the software,
so bear with me if what I suggest is way off the mark.

The target size for the smallest <divn> divisions in ThML
is a logical "page" -- the amount you would see in your
browser at once.  It sounds below as though you want smaller
subdivisions.

What I have been trying to do on the CCEL is to add implicit
paragraph numbering.  So within a division, you count
paragraphs (i.e <p> tags) to get to the paragraph you want.
You can then count words or letters as well.  So, the docs
state that you can refer to a division, paragraph, and word
within a paragraph.

There's also a <sync> tag, which allows you to put in an
explicit scheme for identifying points in a text, such as
verses in a versified text.

-Harry