[sword-devel] Sharing News Items

Paul Gear sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 15:36:46 +1000

Jonathan Hughes wrote:

>     I have two questions then:
>     1) Do we want to share news items across project websites? Terry?
> Joachim? Chris? Troy? Anyone else?
>     2) How would we accomplish this? From submitting news items to
> displaying and archiving them on                 respective websites.

Whatever you use, i would like to see an email/news gateway in it, so that i
can post and read messages via one or the other.  I find all these web sites
where you have to log in to read and send messages a real pain.  My email and
news comes to me, using the program that i like, instead of someone's idea of a
good web interface.  :-)

Paul
---------
"He must become greater; i must become less." - John 3:30
http://www.bigfoot.com/~paulgear