[sword-devel] new/updated modules

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 16:37:49 -0700

> Two spaces are placed in-between words. Is  the  source  text
> like  this?

As it turns out, this was how the source text was formatted.  Extra spaces
and mis-numberings are corrected.  There's still the issue of fonts to work
out.  I'm hoping that a couple modifications to the GBFRTF filter fixed it,
but I'll have to wait until Troy recompiles the Win32 frontend to see.

> On this topic of footnotes, they seem to be permanently turned on
> for ASV and WEB.

Both of these (and the HNV) are fixed.  The WEB and HNV just needed
modifications to their .conf files.  The ASV wasn't even marked up for
footnotes, even in the OLB sourcetext.

Barry's updated NJB is also enciphered and posted.

--Chris