[sword-devel] Windows Frontend Name?

David Trotz (Integrity Online) sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 08:55:34 -0700

> > YES.  I would love help!  There is a project file named something like
> > swordprj.bpg in the prototype directory.  Let me know if 'CBuilder 5
> > Standard ed.' can open it and compile ok.  There's really alot of junk
> > in there.  I grabbed current win32 GUI and hacked it all up, so don't
> > get too discouraged.  If we like this UI approach, then we'll throw alot
> > of this stuff out and do it right.

Troy,
    Perhaps I will take the Standard Suite back and use my student
privlidges to buy the professional edition of CBuilder5. That way I won't
have any problems compiling it.
    I haven't opened it yet and I found out JBuilder is free at the borland
site and I am not ready for Delphi yet. I just spent the last 12 mo.
learning C++ and that was a lot for me. I also noticed that the Professional
edition has a lot more in it to justify the exchange.
    Now if I can find a good book on CBuilder I will be set. :)
In Christ,
David