[sword-devel] Early Church Fathers

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:46:52 -0700

I'm VERY interested in this.  SWORD editions of the Schaff's ECF and History
of the Christian Church are the two biggest reasons why I want to see a
general book format implemented for SWORD.  I really don't think it would do
these books any justice to try hacking them into Commentary or Dictionary
formats.  Unfortunately, a general book format is a rather major
undertaking.  And as far as major projects go, it should probably come after
adding support for Apocrypha & "extra" verses (relative to the KJV).

Once we have general book support, we open ourselves to the hundreds of
great works that CCEL has.  Plus, we have been offered use of all the books
for OLB produced by their community's more prolific workers.

--Chris