[sword-devel] JFB Commentary Question

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:46:53 +0100

Hi Chris .....

On 18 Apr 2001, at 22:49, Chris Little wrote:
> I'm not sure if updating this will help with the problems you're having, but
> I'm not having any problems with the chapter/verse on my end.

Thanks Chris ....  I think you'd misunderstood what I had been doing.  My
message had crossed in the mail with the discussion about the ThML
filter being incorporated into the last beta release of Sword Windows front
end.  I'd been pointing the .conf to a locally held copy of the original
HTML web pages, and using the HREFCom files from the original
module.  I now have the ThML module and it works just fine.

The 'rawcom' was simply where I'd put the module - in the wrong place I
know - I hadn't really understood the directory tree concepts at the time.

Next thing is I'm going to take a look at how it's made up and see how
much work it would take to convert the NET bible (from
http://www.bible.org/netbible/netbhtm.zip ).  It's fast becoming one of my
most used versions.  Don't hold your breath though - it may take me a
while to get into it.

Bless you,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of Arnold United Reformed Church,