[sword-devel] Personal commentary not working

Paul Gear sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 07 Apr 2001 09:20:30 +1000

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> The personal commentary is not working with current CVS of Sword: Saving is
> not working (operator << of RawFiles).
>
> I think it's something wrong in FileMgr::sysOpen but I can't figure out what
> is wrong.
> Could somebody who knows how to fix it do it?
>
> Thank you!
> Joachim

Looking at the differences (cvs diff -r sword-1-5-1a filemgr.cpp), it seems
that a test for read access has been added.  Maybe there is a problem with
permissions that causes this to fail.  Have you stepped through the code to see
where it's failing?

Paul
---------
"He must become greater; i must become less." - John 3:30
http://www.bigfoot.com/~paulgear