[sword-devel] Conflicts with class POSITION

Wed, 04 Apr 2001 17:39:56 -0700

"David Trotz (Integrity Online)" wrote:

> > The only only other thing I remember is that there were functions that
> > didn't exist in the VC++ libraries. These were functions that read and
> > traversed directories. Is there a copy of "dirfuncs.h" and "dirfuncs.cpp"
> in
> > CVS ?
> >

> I don't have that either. I am wondering why it never made it into the main
> branch? Could you send it to me?
> Thanks,
> David
>
> dtrotzjr@programmer.net

Hey guys, just to give ya an update in regard to the vc stuff.  Todd
Shirley submitted a substantial amount of work and Chris Little add the
vc support into the CVS tree.  He used much of what Todd submitted, but
not verbatim.  You may want to ask him how he got around these issues.

		-Troy.

PS.  I'm pretty sure he found a more compatible dirent (dirfuncs) impl.