[sword-devel] Newcomers problem

Christoph Wollek sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:51:44 +0200

Hallo,  Jerry

Thanks for the answer; You were indeed the only one.

I have nearly all together: the Strong´s files, the greek text of the NT
"Westcott/Hort" with the Strong´s numbers in it and the KJB with those
numbers.

What I still need is a list of the abbreviations, used with the Srong´s
number, like {V-2AAI-3S}. I suppose, V = Verb, 2 Conjugation, A=Aorist?
... 3S - third person singular. But I am not sure with the meaning of
all of those abbreviations.

Could You help me in this case?

You wrote about the Thayer file. I could not find it. What is that file
about?

The work with the german version of the Strong´s goes on. I am at number
2000, hoping, it will satisfy the expectations of future users.

Once more: Thank You for all, You have done for me. May God bless You!

Christoph