[sword-devel] Packaging Sword for Debian, compile problems

Ben Armstrong sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:27:03 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Daniel Glassey wrote:
> oops, I knew I should've said what I was doing before doing it.
> I've got packages but am not a debian developer.
>
> rkrusty (of debian kde fame) had packaged sword and bibletime
> already on kde.tdyc.com, so if you take his packages for 1.4.6 and
> upgrade the source to 1.5.0 it works out of the box.

Hey, that's great!  I'll check them out.

> Actually, would it be ok if I package them and you sponsor the
> packages for upload and leaving you more time to package more great
> stuff for DebianJr :) (yes, I'm a lurker) (OTOH if you are really
> keen to do it, go ahead :) )

That's fine.  Yes, I'd be glad to sponsor them.  I really haven't *that*
much time for this, but since it's important to me, and I didn't find an
ITP from anyone else, I thought I'd tackle it.

Ben