[sword-devel] question

Thu, 07 Sep 2000 15:15:47 -0700

All the functionality in the search engine will stay in the API.  If the
fast framework does not support the requested search type, then the
default SWModule::Search (the current method) will handle the search--
though it may be slower.

I still cannot produce the search status problem that you are having.
Once a binary of KDE2 is released, I'm hoping I'll be able to compile
Bibletime again.  If you would like me to look into it sooner, I would
need a simple test program that shows the problem.

	Thanks for all your work.  I keep looking at the screen shots of BT and
am getting anxious to play with it!

		-Troy.