[sword-devel] vpl2mod

geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 09:37:44 -0700

This morning I made a KJV module from the  OLB. Then I ran vpl2mod.

Every verse in chapter 1 looks like this.

Chapter 1

1OLBHEB; 2OLBGRK; 3Courier New;

Chapter 2 starts with Gen 1:15 and continues from there to vs 25 as you
can see.
Chapter 3 stars wit Gen 1:27.  Gen 1:26 just got lost.

Chapter 2

215  And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give
light upon the earth: and it was so.
416  And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day,
and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

In the NT Mathew chapter 1  starts in the middle of 1 Chronicles chpt 9
and goes into chpt 10

Chapter 1

239  And Ner begat Kish; and Kish begat Saul; and Saul begat Jonathan,
and Malchishua, and Abinadab, and Eshbaal.
440  And the son of Jonathan was Meribbaal: and Meribbaal begat Micah.
641  And the sons of Micah were, Pithon, and Melech, and Tahrea, and
Ahaz.
842  And Ahaz begat Jarah; and Jarah begat Alemeth, and Azmaveth, and
Zimri; and Zimri begat Moza;
1043  And Moza begat Binea; and Rephaiah his son, Eleasah his son, Azel
his son.
1244  And Azel had six sons, whose names are these, Azrikam, Bocheru, and
Ishmael, and Sheariah, and Obadiah, and Hanan: these were the sons of
Azel.
14
1 Chronicles 10:1

Geoff  Hastings