[sword-devel] Java

Joe Walker sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:57:33 +0100

Hi,

It's been over a week since Paul asked about my Java Bible
program. I'm not sure that a reply ever got through coz I've
not seen it.

Sorry about the delay. Some confusion over bounces, mail
forwarding, and unsubscribed addresses - the explanation
isn't worth it.

The point is/was

Paul wrote:
> "Where is it" (The Java Bible program I wrote)

At: www.eireneh.com/projectb
there are the beginnings of a sword data file reader.
Shout if you want pointers to find your way around.

Joe.