[sword-devel] Re: web site

Paul Gear sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 05:20:52 +1000

Paul Dean wrote:
> > I aggree with most things that have been said about the new site, but
> > wasn't very happy with the proposals.  So my wife and I tried to make a
> > sword logo and a sketch of a website that is clear and friendly.
> >
> > Please don't expect a fully featured web page -- it's more or less a color
> > study for the logo and some blueprint of the navigational system:
> >
> > http://www.koloro.de/sword/
> I won't comment on the slowness of download - 9 bytes per second! :)

It was much better than that for me...

> I like the colours a lot; very tasteful.  I wasn't able to see the
> graphic, because of the connection.
>
> I like your html, though, so I'd be interested to see it continue.

I also like the no frames approach.  Netscape has a stupid bug where it
resets your background colour to gray every time you open a page with
frames, and i've hated them for years because of that...  :-(

Paul
---------
"He must become greater; i must become less." - John 3:30
http://www.bigfoot.com/~paulgear