[sword-devel] Re: web site

Uwe Koloska sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:41:23 +0200

Hello all,

I aggree with most things that have been said about the new site, but
wasn't very happy with the proposals.  So my wife and I tried to make a
sword logo and a sketch of a website that is clear and friendly.

Please don't expect a fully featured web page -- it's more or less a color
study for the logo and some blueprint of the navigational system:

http://www.koloro.de/sword/

I don't say anything about what we want to achieve, just tell me what you
think and then we can see if we have get it right or wrong!

In Christ
Uwe

--
mailto:koloska@rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de