[sword-devel] CDs

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:23:27 GMT

Darwin Gregory
1235 MCBRIDE LN
HAYWARD  CA  94544-3731

I could use at least 1 to ensure that if I burn any, I have a "master' to
compare to.  I would also be glad to distribute a few to my friends, who
are all likely to use one of the Windows platforms.

Also, if you send me a "pile", I would be glad to send them out as
ministries ask for freebies, that way you could just provide me addresses,
and I'll cover the postage for them, since you have covered the duplication
costs.

Let me know!

... Darwin

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...