[sword-devel] Shows searches by groups of books

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:54:40 -0700

Yeshiah Zalman wrote:

> The screen shot shows searches by groups of books but the search
> form source code for 1.5 does not contain this.

1.5.x is a development branch.  It is not really meant for end users'
use.  The screen shot shows the latest 1.4.x.  This is probably what you
want.  When 1.6.x is release to the public, the latest 1.4.x bug fixes
and new features from 1.5.x will be merged.

> Finally. To incorporate this change what is the minimum code I need to replace
> since I would like to avoid starting from a default project. I finally got
> everything woprking perfectly and am experimenting with code I would like to
> avoid re-entering everything into a new version.

You probably can grab the latest search dialog and the range maintenance
dialog.  These are where the changes are located.

	Hope this helps.

		-Troy.