[sword-devel] Copyrighted Modules

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 22:23:14 EST

--part1_48.d4199ed.273cc422_boundary

Hey Everyone,

       Wow, what an election here in the States! I am sure even the people
that do not live in the States have heard about it. :) I have a question
about the Sword install for windows, when people are installing modules does
any dialog come up telling them if they are going to install a locked module?
Should there be? I think so, there is a lot of people asking about why a
translation is displayed all garbled. Just a thought. I hope this weekend to
finish the web page I have been trying to accomplish about locked modules and
what people can do about them, so then if someone writes in about why they
can't use a certain translation they can be pointed to the web site and help
get the module unlocked. Have a great day!

-Jonathan
BJW7TOAEM@aol.com

--part1_48.d4199ed.273cc422_boundary

<HTML><FONT  COLOR="#004080" SIZE=3><B>Hey Everyone,
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Wow, what an election here in the States! I am sure even the people <BR>that do not live in the States have heard about it. :) I have a question <BR>about the Sword install for windows, when people are installing modules does <BR>any dialog come up telling them if they are going to install a locked module? <BR>Should there be? I think so, there is a lot of people asking about why a <BR>translation is displayed all garbled. Just a thought. I hope this weekend to <BR>finish the web page I have been trying to accomplish about locked modules and <BR>what people can do about them, so then if someone writes in about why they <BR>can't use a certain translation they can be pointed to the web site and help <BR>get the module unlocked. Have a great day!
<BR>
<BR>-Jonathan
<BR>BJW7TOAEM@aol.com</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_48.d4199ed.273cc422_boundary--