[sword-devel] 1.5.1a WIN32

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 22:35:38 -0700

At 12:55 PM 11/7/2000 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

>There is a newer mkfastmod.exe out there to grab.  This one should work
>better on windows. (Anything would be better, hu?) :)

Works very good! I did a mult word search using three words that are found
together in only one verse in the NT, but searched the whole KJV, and it
was almost instantaneous. Searches that produce more hits also completed
the status bar instantaneously, but the display of the verse list takes
longer.

I like the preview panel, with the partial verses and the mouse over
feature. Nice.

Jerry