[sword-devel] 1.5.1a WIN32

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 23:11:37 -0700

At 10:36 PM 11/6/2000 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> > In the preferences window all the boxes are empty, no drop down lists. I
> > edited the .conf files for KJV, Thayer and strongsgreek. I do not have the
> > program installed to the default path. Perhaps that is a problem.
>
>After editing the .conf files, you tried again?  There should be
>appropriate modules listed in the dropdown list boxes based on the
>Feature= entries in the .conf files.

Oops! I copied and pasted the whole lines from your message and left the
file names on. After deleting the file names it now works.

Being able to click on something and have an appropriate module open is
nice. Now, if right clicking or clicking on a Strong's number, in a Bible
text, would just open the default module instead of giving a
copy/dictionary choice when nothing is highlighted, that would be great.

Jerry