[sword-devel] bibletime - Nahum

Brook humphrey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 24 May 2000 08:47:22 -0700

I'm cross posting this on the bibletime mailing list Joachim probably
knows more about this than me.

One thing to remember is that the version of bibletime you are using is
considered beta and it was using sword code that is beta. I know that
the sword beta code has been updated and is under work right now so
maybe for a couple weeks you might want to use an older version of
bibletime.