[sword-devel] 1.5.1pre

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 22 May 2000 14:38:54 +0000

Hi!

A question: Isn't it better to enable shared libraries in Makefile.cfg as default? I think if the user
has a programs like GnomeSWORD, Cheatah or BibleTime it's better to have a shared library?
It's waste of disk and ram.

>Ok everyone, I've merged all the past 2 months worth of work on 1.4.x
>into the 1.5.x tree.  Please let me know if we fixed all your 1.5.x bugs
>or if we created any new ones.
>
>Try out the new range parse functionality with the updated
>tests/parsekey test program.  Localization doesn't seem to work
>correctly for me when parsing.  I'm hoping I'm just typing the wrong
>letters or that my de.conf file is outdated.  Please let me know if it
>works/doesn't work for you.  US locale seems to work ok.

There's a problem with "parsekey Matthew 1:2-2:3"

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/