[sword-devel] Query on ChiGNPU module

Sun, 14 May 2000 20:12:16 -0700

Hong-Heng,
	I've never received any feedback from anyone using the ChiGNPU module
with our Windows software yet.  I appreciate your feedback.  What
percentage of the module, would you say, is not working.  This usually
happens in a module when there are unmatched braces in the RTF display.
In your quoted text, there seem to be many more '{' than '}'.  I'm
wondering where there may be a problem.  I'm also wondering if some
other character in the module text itself might be mapped to the same
value as '{'.  Thank you again for reporting this.  Are you a software
engineer?  I'd love to get these matters resolved but do not, myself,
read chinese.

	-Troy.