[sword-devel] Saving entries in config files

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 13 May 2000 19:11:50 +0000

Hi Troy,

I found out how to save entries in SWORD's config files myself. I implemented it but it doesn't work correctly.

I think you know that SWMgr proides a SWCofnig called config.
I'm using this config to save entries using SWConfig::Save() and "SWConfig::Sections["Section"]  = <a ConfEntMap>"

This works, but all the entryies are saved in one config file!
Is it possible that this worked correctly with mods.conf config-management, but IMHO we shoould have a SWConfig for each config file!

Is this right?

-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de