[sword-devel] I'm not quite dead yet

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:01:02 -0800

Hey guys,

Contrary to how it may seem, I'm not quite dead yet.  I've been trying to
keep up with at least reading some of the list traffic, so I'm not
completely in the dark about the project's progress (just mostly).

I'm making a resolution to correct one module per week.  This week I'll do
the Czech KMS translation, next week I'll do Brenton's English translation
of the LXX, and after that I'll fix modules based on need, request, and
copyright status.  I'll probably get back to work refining the web front end
shortly as well.

--Chris Little