[sword-devel] Locked Modules - CzeCEP, CzeKMS

Michal Zejdl sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:10:59 +0200

Hi,

"Troy A. Griffitts" wrote:

>         Yes!  If you would like to be involved by seeking permission to
> distribute these modules, we would love to be able to do so.  I believe
> you will have much more luck without the language barriers.  We have
> sent a basic request in English to most all the copyright holders of the
> locked modules.  We have been seeking individuals to 'own' the task of
> obtaining permission to distribute, so we can give individual attention
> to each publisher.  If this is an area in which you would like to be
> involved, please let me know which modules you would like to commandeer.

    I wrote to KMS for permissions (for CzeKMS) and I receive that is possible to
use this translation with condition that nobody sells this and nobody make his own
paper-bible from this translation. So - not GPL, but useful. It's posible to include
this licence and distribute unlocked module or this must be GPLed?

P.S. Which program I can use under Linux to decrypt locked module?

--
Ing. Michal Zejdl                       e-mail: zejdl@suas.cz
Sokolovska uhelna, a.s.                 tel.: +420 168 64-5418