[sword-devel] [Fwd: FAQs - Application for free domain]

Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:48:40 -0700

--------------FF6B9616CE07ED15F2DD067E

Well, with the recent discussion of registering sword.cx and
crosswire.cx with NIC.CX, I figured I'd asked the horse about their
intentions.  This is the response that I received.  So, with their
blessing, you should be able to access the project with sword.cx,
crosswire.cx, and any reasonable prefix.  I think mail might work
also...

Speaking of which.  I'm not sure if everyone knows or not, but anyone
with ssh access to the server also has a mailbox.  You may obtain your
mail from mail.crosswire.org with username and passwd the same as ssh.
Also the standard .forward file in your home directory will forward your
mail to another email address.

Anyone that finds they don't have an account, let me know and I'll see
about getting one set up for you.

	-Troy.
--------------FF6B9616CE07ED15F2DD067E