[sword-devel] Testing the ISO image

Torsten Uhlmann sword-devel@crosswire.org
05 Mar 2000 18:01:31 +0100

Sorry for the long delay!
The message was hidden within a thread :)

This is the output:
Olivia:/cdrom # ./setup.data/bin/x86/glibc-2.1/setup.gtk
BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 57: elf_get_dynamic_info:
Assertion `! "bad dynamic tag"' failed!

Running in gdb failed because of:
"/cdrom/./setup.data/bin/x86/glibc-2.1/setup.gtk": not in executable
format: File truncated

You probably already solved it, but anyway...

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann

TUhlmann@gmx.de