[sword-devel] SWORD CD

Tue, 29 Feb 2000 19:12:07 -0700

Joachim,

> Troy, when will the SWORD CD be finished?

Since then, I've changed InstallMgr to link statically and this seems to
work well on a bigger variety of machines.  I'm working on getting the
setup tool linked statically.  Loki has said that this cannot be done
because of gtk, but InstallMgr uses gtk.  I think I can get it if I get
some time to look into it.  I've gotten it compiled, but the event
signals are not being called.  It may have something to do with
libglade.

I'll keep ya posted.

> Since the last update of you worked almost pretty well I ask when all changes
> wil be made so I can start burning for Germany.

You can burn CDs anytime you want.

What is on the site is the most current ISO that we send to people.

I'm planning a bulk stamping of the CD when we get these final edges
smoothed out.

	-Troy.