[sword-devel] Web interface?

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 20:40:14 -0700

Personally, I think the more ways SWORD can be used the merrier...  both a PHP and a Perl library tightly bound to the SWORD C API would be something I'd love to see.  Then the interface designer decides which to use depending on how complex they want the interface to be and which they're more familiar/comfortable with.  Both languages have standard ways of binding into C libraries without tons of work.  I'd use both all the time, depending on whether I'm trying to design a whole web application or just some simple dynamic web page.

Dave