[sword-devel] CD / trips

Wed, 21 Jun 2000 03:56:35 -0700

Ok everyone.  I'm leaving again for 3 weeks on business and fun.  I'm
hoping to have the CD's mailed to me in Nashville in time for
Cornerstone.  Wycliffe has a big presence there and I'm hoping to drop
off a stack of CDs for them at the show.  Here's my schedule if anyone
would like to meet.

Chris and others.  My apologies for not getting back to you at JavaOne.
We were crazy getting ready for the show and I spent dusk till dawn with
clients.  Things are getting to be more normal at work now that we are
finishing up our long overdue release (just like CrossWire! :)  )

Sat. Jun 24 - Wed. Jun 28 New York, NY- XMLDevCon2000
Thu. Jun 29 - Sat. Jul 01 Nashville, TN- Supporting a friend open an
office
Sun. Jul 02 - Sat. Jul 08 Chicago / Bushnel, IL- CornerStone Festival
Sun. Jul 09 - Thu. Jul 13 San Diego, CA- Inprise / BorCon / My Sis!

Let me know if you live in the area or are attending any of these
shows.  I'd love to hang out.

	-Troy.