[sword-devel] JavaOne

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 14:47:40 GMT

Chris Little writes:

> I won't be at JavaOne, but I do work in SF so I could meet you at about any
> time.  It looks like JavaOne is even being held right by my usual subway
> stop.  I usually work from 9 or so to 6, but I'm part time so that's
> flexible.  Any other bay area sword-devel people feel like meeting?

I'm having a pretty busy week, but let me know when you will be meeting,
and I will try to make time.  I work in San Mateo, so the commute wouldn't
be too bad.

My time is pretty flexible, except for when I count on the flexibility. ;-)

If not now, then perhaps some other time you and I can get together Chris.
This also goes for anyone else that is in, or stops by the San Francisco
area.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...