[sword-devel] San Francisco

Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:53:13 -0700

Ugh,
	Just found out that I'm staying at the Marriot in Oakland.  I probably
won't be able to 'walk' to Original Joe's :)  So if anyone is still
interested in getting together, you can ask for my room at the Marriot
in Oakland:
1001 Broadway
(510) 451-4000

Reservations are in the name Patrick Dolan or Larry Levandowski