[sword-devel] Greek texts

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 23:38:56 -0700

With the exception of our locked NA27/UBS4 B-Greek text, which was I believe
produced by Troy, I did all the Greek texts using the files from Broman.
There are, I've been made aware, problems in the character mapping and
probably the transliteration as well (things like Chis and Xis swapped).  So
I really wouldn't mind revisiting the whole Greek text subject and redoing
them all.  I'd also like to get away from using Symbol as a font, even
though it's pre-loaded on every Windows box.

I'm certainly open to suggestions of what new texts and character mappings
should be used to create new versions of these.

--Chris Little