[sword-devel] Copyright, profiteering, and the Great Commissi on

DeMeulenaere, Darren sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:28:16 -0700

Nicely said Michael...

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Paul Johnson [mailto:mpj@ebible.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 8:41 AM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [sword-devel] Copyright, profiteering, and the Great Commission

Thank you, Bob, Chris, Brandon, et al., for your comments.

There is a tension, here, and I see support in the Scripture for part of
the arguments of all viewpoints recently expressed. It is obvious to me
that this has great importance, because it affects the way we conduct
ourselves as Christians writing Bible study software. At the risk of
offending everyone, please allow me to suggest that there is a middle
ground that some of you may not have noticed.