[sword-devel] Re: Copyright and STRONGS

Chris Marsh sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 15:01:36 +1000

Yeah, and we could all go and live their in a little programming commune and
fiercely attack any one who dares approach.  Sound like a new cult!  Call
ourselves the 'Pirate Cult' or something.

But then, wouldn't be Christian, would it?  WWJD??

Chris Marsh

Analyst Programmer
Hansen Corporation
Ph:	(03) 9843 8438
Fax:	(03) 9843 8590

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Little [mailto:chrislit@chiasma.org]
Sent: Thursday, 6 July 2000 14:47
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: RE: [sword-devel] Re: Copyright and STRONGS

Perhaps we should just move the crosswire box to co-lo at that site in
"Sealand" that was featured on slashdot a while back.  They formed a
data-haven for stuff that might be illegal elsewhere, such as cryto-stuff.
We could be Bible/Christian literature pirates.  Arg, matey! :)

--Chris Little

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com