[sword-devel] Question about God's Word

Michael Paul Johnson sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 05 Jul 2000 17:21:00 -0600

At 13:15 7/5/2000 +0200, Martin Gruner wrote:
>A question concerning GBF: i read your specification, but e.g. in the gerlut
>module (sword) there are tags which do not occur in you documentation, e.g. a
><WTH8874> or a <WTG5656> tag.

Those are probably errors. Perhaps <WT8874> and <WG5656> for Strong's
numbers were intended?

>And in the web module i see a <RN> tag, which is also not documented.

I thought I corrected that a LONG time ago. Check
http://eBible.org/bible/web/webgbf.zip for an updated version. If you find
any <RN> tags in there, please tell me.

>I could also be that I do have an outdated specification or old modules.
>but the specification is the current one on your webserver.

http://eBible.org/bible/gbf.htm is the current specification, although it
needs to be updated. For example, there is some provision for digital
signatures in the GBF specification, but I have decided that it is much
better to use external PGP signatures.

_______

Michael Paul Johnson
http://ebible.org/mpj