[sword-devel] InstallMgr functional

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 01:09:30 GMT

Joachim Ansorg writes:

> Hi!
>
> Perhaps you want to contribute to the GUI part of BibleTime?
> There's much to do (and I'm an unexperienced programmer).
>
> --Joachim

I was going to mention something based on a message (I think it was from
you) in bt-devel thaqt I read after this response.

Anything I do will lead to me having to learn something, which is a good
thing.  Let's move the discussion to bt-devel, and discuss priorities.

I am willing to take on whatever we can determine is the highest priority.

For everyone else, consider my offer concerning InstallMgr as rescinded
unless I say otherwise.  I think that the InstallMgr would be nice, but it
is preferable to have the most useful program, and deal with a slightly
more difficult install.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Creation is more scientifically valid than evolution!