[sword-devel] InstallMgr

Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:46:11 -0700

Just wanted to give an update on the status of the InstallMgr for
Linux.  It is coming along nicely.  Now that a basic framework is in
place for VCL controls, it's fairly easy to add functionality required
by InstallMgr as we go thru and uncomment out sections of code.

Ability to choose source path has been added.
Select button functionality is working-- though because tree images are
NOT yet working, you won't be able to tell which nodes are selected and
which ones are not.

TTreeItem
TTreeItems
TCustomTreeView are growing richer as more client code requires more
functionality.  Some fairly complex tree operations can now be done with
these controls.

I'm estimating about 10 more hours of work until InstallMgr is usable
(Gary :) ).

Let me know if anyone has success or failure with it so far, or if
anyone wants to help.

I'm so excited to be coding again! :)

	-Troy.