[sword-devel] Notice of export from http://cryptography.org

Michael Paul Johnson sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 12:33:50 -0700

At 11:30 1/21/2000 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>Michael,
>         Does this mean that I can include the source in the project tree by
>default now?! :)

Yes, IF you send a notice to crypt@bxa.doc.gov that you are doing so, with the URL, before you do so, AND if you post source code and not object code.

The new rules don't make sense, but the loophole is so big now, for open source projects, that we can do ALMOST anything we want.

The rules could change in 120 days to be more or less strict.

>         Such blessing...
>

>Michael Paul Johnson wrote:

> > _______
> >
> > Michael Paul Johnson