[sword-devel] zText module driver

Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:10:39 -0700

I've placed all the z source in the CVS tree.  It 'compiles' :)

I haven't tested the actual driver, but did write a
(sword/tests/compzip.cpp) test program to test the SWCompress subclass
ZipCompress.  It seems to work ok.

I've added the hook to SWMgr to recognize a module driver type of
zText.  SWMgr functionality is very basic and defaults the configurable
parameters of the compression driver to use: zVerse::CHAPTERBLOCKS, new
ZipCompress().  You should be able to build a module using CHAPTERBLOCKS
chunks and zlib compress, then set ModDrv=zText to test.  I have NOT
tested this.

Thanks again Daniel!  Sorry for the delay.  email me a passwd and I'll
add you to the writers list for the CVS tree so that you can fix all the
stuff I broke integrating it into the project.

Let me know if anyone gets it to work.

	-Troy.