[sword-devel] Project Update - Documentation

Trevor Jenkins sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 08 Jan 2000 19:13:04 +0000

On Saturday, 8 January, 2000 16:56:15, Derek Neighbors
<dneighbors@forchrist.com> wrote:

> I would strongly recommend DOCBOOK for documentation.  It allows you to
> create once in SGML then port instantly to all other formats.  XML, HTML,
> RTF... So you write once and can offer in a variety of formats very easily.

I too would vote for DocBook but then I'm biased towards any use of SGML.
:-) An exercise for the reader is to identify those ISO documents on SGML
that I contributed to. :-))

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living
language. So recognise it now.

--

<>< Re: deemed!