[sword-devel] Design of curses version of bible.

Glenn Reed sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 20:06:05 +1300 (NZDT)

Hi,

Thanks Troy for that information.  I didn't seem to access it from your
alpha site home page because there were no links there that would take me
to it.  But I have successfully accessed it from the URL you gave me.

Does anyone have any recommendations on the curses version of the bible.
As I understand it the different software, eg. Bibletime, curses (say)
should be module compatible via the Sword API.

I thought I might post to this mailing list my concept of how I imagine
the Curses might fit into your global perspectives but if any of you wish
to steer me in the right direction straightaway I have no objections.

Would it be advisable say to use ncurses functionality or should I stick
to straight curses?  It would be nice to be able to use this through
telnet I think or older computers without high end graphics compatibility.

= Glenn.