[sword-devel] MdF (Monads dot Features) database model

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 04 Jan 2000 23:07:40 -0700

At 01:04 PM 1/4/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>1) Monads
>2) Objects
>3) Object types
>4) Features

Seems simple enough. Though I would guess that rightly dividing text into
monads and objects could be a trick.

>MdF, how to implement an MdF database in storage, and MQL are described in
>my 100+ page Bachelor thesis which is available in PostScript form upon
>request.

I would like to see it, even though I will probably have no time to do much
with it. Is it online for downloading anywhere? If not, and if you wish,
you can FTP it to www.bf.org and upload it to incoming. I can move it to a
public location for a while, if there are others that want it. The DNS
server has been up and down a lot in the last week, but should be up for
good now. If not, just try again later.

Jerry