[sword-devel] autoconf support

webmedic sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 01 Feb 2000 17:39:48 -0800

I would be interested as I do allot if not most of the rpm's but I'm not
a programer and don't now how to apply a dif file to an rpm. Give me
some time to figur it out as I do own a copy of maximum rpm.

If I understand right this make it so that I can use configure, make,
make install. Is this right? Please explian more.