[sword-devel] Feature Request

Daniel Blake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 23:56:51 -0500

I have tried these methods without success.  All in the KJV with Strongs
numbers on and searching the KJV module.

I entered  these examples into the search text box.
Tried Mult Word, Phrase, and Regular Expression with each example.
This is the results message I receive:  Results from [KJV] (0 matches)

Examples:
                00026
                <00026>
                "00026"
                agape

I also would like to be able to set the search parameters.
Examples:  NT, OT or John-James

The searches seemed to take quite some time to complete.  I am running a
pentium 200 with 64mb if that makes a difference.
On a side note I noticed that the cipher key to the NLT isn't listed in the
Key.txt file.

I am not a programmer at all, but let me know if there is some way I can
help.

Autorun also works on my win98se box.