[sword-devel] New search engine

Trevor Jenkins sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:53:45 +0000

> Hi!
>
> I was wondering if Trevor is on this list.

I'm still here and, of course, reading the discussion. :-)

> Perhaps you know that he said he want to implement a very fast search engine !

Unfortunately the "post viral fatigue" I'm suffering is still with and
therefore I am still off work. :-( Whilst general email correspondence is
okay but even then I've over done it. I'm still working on a specification
but after attending a meeting of which I remember very little, engaging in a
10 minute phone call with a friend that utterly exhausted me and shaking
during a church service (and not from the Spirit's power) I'm
having to pace myself ... much slower pace than I'd like, very much slower
than I'd like.

> This would be very great and since I don't know any other person with the text
> retrival programming skills of Trevor I want to know if he's working on it or
> will be working on it.
>
> Trevor, this would be really great!

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

The idea isn't forgotten just slowed down real slow; much like the shuffle I
had to do on the way home from my last appointment with my doctor.

So watch this space but don't expect it tomorrow, sorry.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living
language. So recognise it now.

--

<>< Re: deemed!