[sword-devel] STEP example

Kevin Brannen sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 01 Dec 2000 08:29:18 -0600

Hello,

I think Troy may have forwarded a few of our messages to this list, but he
also convinced me to join to see what's going on.  Who knows, I may even
contribute someday. :-)

Anyway, while this doesn't directly apply to SWORD, Troy was interested in my
STEP implementation as it may help SWORD to see another STEP example (or I
think that was his reasoning which I'm sure he'll correct if I misunderstood.
:-)

You can see what I currently have but going to my home page at
http://HOME1.GTE.NET/kbrannen/other.htm, then towards the bottom is a section
about "Software".  Feel free to download, look, play with it, whatever.  I
hope to have a new version there about every other week [God willing!].

Kevin Brannen