[sword-devel] Implemented writable interface in RawText

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:24:32 -0700

At 01:49 AM 8/31/2000 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>Jerry,
>         It's in the latest CVS tree.  To use CVS, grab a nice GUI tool like
>winCVS (http://www.wincvs.org) and check out the sword module from our
>anonymous cvs server via instructions from wincvs and our cvs info on
>the dev site.  Then, when you have the source, look in the directory:
>sword/utilities for a file called vpl2mod.cpp

OK, got it working. I was hoping there was a working binary. But at least
Cvs is set up now.

>PS.  It might be helpful to others for you to update our CVS info on the
>dev page as you learn how to check out the code from a cvs newbie
>perspective (at least, I'm assuming that you've not used CVS before).

Yes, newbie. As long as people are sharing their favorite Bible/software
metaphors, here is one for good   documentation. Jer 33.3 "Call to me, and
I will answer you, and will show you great things, and difficult, which you
don't know." WEB :-)

Jerry